Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I still got game, yo...

Most days it's a small miracle if I have my teeth brushed before noon, let alone be showered and made up. Today I at least had the teeth brushed, not that it mattered in this circumstance.

While walking home from my parent's house (who live literally right around the corner,) two gentlemen decided that I looked hot enough from behind to proceed to pull over and hit on me. "Hey baby, how you doin?"

There's no mistaking that I'm pregnant at this point in my life so my initial reaction was shock, followed by a "Really?!" Then a "I'm five and a half months pregnant, want this now?" Which prompted them to speed away. Because no matter how hot the piece of ass in question is, no one wants to play baby's daddy to a kid that isn't theirs, right? And I hate being judgemental, but these fine fellows appeared the part that wouldn't play baby's daddy to children they had created themselves in the first place, hence the speedy getaway, I'm figuring...

But at the end of the story, I'm not sure if I should be offended or complimented at this point. I'm still trying to wrap my head around what happened. In my pre-baby days, getting hit on at random places was something that happened often enough that it didn't really bother me, but walking home, while pregnant, in sweats and a thermal, with no make up on, and yesterday's crappy hair do in a sloppy pony tail? What is the world coming to?

Maybe it's nice to know that after being rode hard and put away wet by life, this girl still has game. Watch out fellas, pregnant is the new sexy!

1 comment:

  1. This was excellent; made me laugh and made my day. I don't think it matters in what condition we're in, it's still such a great feeling to know that someone, somewhere thinks ya got it!!

    ReplyDelete