Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dear 2011

Dear 2011,
I'm really not all that upset we are parting ways in a few weeks. Let's be honest, I 'm pretty dang stoked to meet your replacement, 2012 as you have been, well, kind of a bitch to me and mine.

Our start was rocky and full of uncertainty, your predecessor was pretty good to us so I had high hopes for you, but pretty much right off the bat, we  just didn't hit it off.  But I believe in giving chances, and I decided to give you another, which turned into another and another and so on.

At one point in our journey together on this road to life I just couldn't believe the stunts you were pulling. I mean, you hit us below the belt quite a few times this summer. Not cool 2011, not cool at all. What did we do to you? Is this a personal thing? Did we have too good of a year in 2010 that you felt the need to knock us down a peg and pretty much reduce us to a heaping pile of rubble? I mean, I am all for karma and if we pissed someone off somewhere, somehow, then so be i,t but I tend to think we're pretty good folk so WTF?

Anyhow, let's not dwell on your persistent nastiness and bitter grudge against us. I choose to be the bigger person here and just tell you to go fuck yourself while I drink to your replacement and talk bad about you to 2009 and 2007.

Best
(Oh who am I kidding here...)
Piss off,
K (on behalf of team West and team Drinkwine)

No comments:

Post a Comment