Thursday, June 9, 2011

Random thoughts from a bearly pregnant fat chick

I didn't journal any of my pregnancy with E. And you know, I kind of feel bad for it! I wished I would have written down what I was feeling so that when #2 came along, I would have a guide for comparison sake. I don't remember when I first started feeling sick with E, but man, this little fetus (little feti? Fetuses? What would plural fetuses be?) Has been making me feel like poo the last two days. Down right drained of energy, sick to my stomach, mostly in the afternoon, and plain miserable. At five weeks mind you! Pukey-ness shouldn't commence for another week or so, great.

The only reason I'm concerned is because I am starting my nursing school pre-reqs in a week and a half. And my ...uck...statistics class is right smack in the middle of my afternoon sicky time. 
"Excuse me professor, but please don't think it rude if I need to run out of your class at warp speed, or if there is no time, if I need to puke in the trash can, you see, I'm knocked up and crazy for starting school at the same time." Then I'll smile cutely and hope there's no puke on my face.

Am I crazy to start such a huge undertaking? Maybe. Have others before me done this? Yes, and they have lived to tell the tale, as will I.  But I'm just too hell bent to stop, before I've even started. And while
baby(ies) #2(and 3?) will put me back 1 semester, I will still have my BSN in 10 semesters. Beeotch.

~~~~~~

Just at a time when everything should be happy, happy, joy, joy in my life my family and I have been faced with mountains of stress. Down to my Grandma's rapidly deteriorating health, to my husband and my lack of finances, to my parent's move, my family has been seriously put through he ringer. When it rains for the Drinkwine fam, it pours! Bring it...But prayers for my family right now are sorely needed, on so many levels.


~~~~~~

I'm convinced that I'm having twins because, a) it's in both our families, b) I feel like poo so early, c) my mom has put that bad ju-ju on me from the get go and d) we are poor, so naturally I'll probably have twins. But really, it would be kinda cool.

~~~~~~

Why do boys think it's cool to wear their jeans half way down their ass? There was this kid walking down the street today and I could see his entire ass, clad in green Hanes boxer briefs! What is possessing teenage fashion as of late? It's plain disgusting! The super skinny jeans? Those aren't flattering on anyone, especially boys. The grungy long hair? Gross! I just don't get it. Then I think back to my days in Jr high and how we wore flannel shirts with Metallica t-shirts under them, not cute at all for a girl. Fashion is weird when you are young. Heck, kids are weird at that age! I hope my kid never dresses like that, but in all reality, he probably will. But I will put my foot down on the ugly Justin Beiber hair, no way...

~~~~~~

Potty training a boy is super hard. There is no amount of bribery that will work on this kid! I'm getting less frustrated, since we'll be changing diapers again soon regardless. I just hope it happens before he graduates. High school that is.

~~~~~~

That is all. Tune in next week for more fun filled randomness.

1 comment:

  1. I love you so hard.

    I remember you had pretty pick sickness with E but don't remember how early.

    ReplyDelete