Wednesday, March 2, 2011

HCG diet week 2

Well, I survived week 1, barley....  7lbs down,  11 total, so 19 to get to my first goal of losing 30  by 30.  It was rough, with ups and downs, mostly downs. So far I consider this fat kid torture, but it has been very effective.

Day 8:  I was super bummed, almost depressed yesterday because I only lost a few ounces. When I stepped on the scale today I was expecting another low blow to find that I had lost another pound and a half! I kept telling myself if I was still stuck I was going to try the "cheat meal" method to get me unstuck. I still am considering cheating because I really want a fucking bowl of fruit loops man. Damn that tempting son of a bitch Tucan Sam! I still don't feel hungry per say, but craving everything like a mother trucker.  18 more days of detoxing :( Will I make it? Stay tuned!

Day 9: Gained a pound. W.T.F...How exactly does one gain a pound by eating 500 calories? Hmmm? So I had a "cheat meal" for breakfast.. A small bowl of fruit loops (oh it was soooo good!) and some coffee...with cream...dun dun dun...This freaking diet is working my patience.  And while I want to quit, I won't because it's been super effective thus far. I guess week 2 is just going to be riddled with ups and downs as I try to experiment and try different things.  I am going for a nice walk today to help burn off some extra calories (and steam) and the rest of my meals today will be back to normal.  I was so excited to see if I had broken through another milestone today, 2 more lbs (now 3 grrr) and I'll be out of the 210's.  Now I hate posting my actual weight on here, because, well, who would? But I am excited about the prospect of breaking through the 10's where I have been stuck for 3 years. Only to have it dangled in front of my nose like a cupcake on a string then snatched away from me because I'm trying to tweak this or that with my diet to satisfy both myself and the diet's requirements. Today, I hate this diet.  Tomorrow, we may be friends again...maybe...

Day10: I seriously picked the worst time to diet. We're in the middle of packing up and moving so the house is in complete disarray and my nerves are shot already. All I want is to eat but I'm stuck on the good ol diet....Good thing I lost that pound I gained or I'd have been pissed! Maybe walking can wait a bit, cuz honestly, I haven't been doing it...This shit is hard...seriously!

Day 11: Scale didn't budge....so that's how this week is going to be huh? You're a dirty, dirty whore HCG...Oh and since we're being honest here, lemme tell you about another unpleasant effect of this diet...Since you aren't eating as much crap, you don't crap. I've taken the suggested fiber and still, nothing, so guess what that means? Laxatives and enemas! Yea! You guys are all lining up to buy this stuff now right?
14 days to go...

Day 12: Yesterday, as suggested to break through a plateau, I ate apples. Yes, Just apples. I wasn't hungry so I didn't eat the recommended 6, just 2. I did not lose anything. Stuck, regardless of the fact that I had 2 apples to eat ALL DAY. If I don't move beyond this point I will be discontinuing this diet as of Tuesday. I can probably do better now with out these stupid drops. All it's doing is causing trouble. Sure it worked really well the first week, but this week has been literal torture. At this point I don't recommend this stuff to anyone. I hate this damned diet....

Day 13: So I super cheated yesterday...I ate fried chicken and mac salad for lunch, went to a chili and dessert cook off at my mom's church and sampled some of the fare, I bought my hubby a birthday cake and had a slice, and I bought a ton of girl scout cookies (for after the diet) and ate 3. But I needed it after this crappy diet week.  It was soooo good. And unless my sister's scale is broken, I didn't gain anything! So today I'm back on the diet, but feeling re-charged and ready for a new week, with a few revisions, and I WILL add walking and yoga! Getting on the treadmill now...

Day 14: I did get on the treadmill btw...But ate dinner at Red Robin since today was the hub's birthday, followed by cake, and ice cream....I was a bad girl, and I gained 2 pounds, but you know what? It was so worth it! I'm telling you, eating normal food has never tasted soooo good!

So my 2 pounds lost this week were re-gained, but it was bliss after the week of hell I've had with this diet. Weight loss total is the same as last week, but back on the diet with a few modifications (for future survival purposes....) next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment