Friday, December 17, 2010

Fat Chick Friday: Fat Chick Fail

Ask me how many times I ran after the last post?

Go on.....

Once.

Did I ever tell you guys that I have a huge problem with motivation? Yup. I do...

But I so plan on going tomorrow. Really! I do! It's just, it gets so busy around the holidays, then Aunt Flo dropped in, blah blah blah. I know excuses, and crap ones at that.

But tomorrow? Now that the chaos of holiday shopping is done, and I don't have to work, and because if I don't I'll just sit around my house eating M&M's and playing WOW all day. I must run.  I mean, I need to at least do one thing productive.

But on the plus, I did lose 3 of 4 holiday lbs gained. Go me!

Too bad I'll probably put it back on next week.

Merry Christmas you saucy minxes you :)

1 comment:

  1. don't be hard on yourself. baby steps. set small goals and increase as you go along. :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete