Saturday, July 27, 2013

Uh, sorry about that...

I know.

I have been relatively absent from all things health and fitness related. Guess I needed a hiatus? As you may recall, I had a blast enjoying my injury (not,) and working really hard at losing tons of progress! Yea! And also, as you may recall, I have not had a scale.  So imagine my surprise when I stepped back onto my parent's bathroom scale to find a whopping 6 pound weight gain.  YIKES! Talk about a reality check, guess you can't skip working out and start eating ice cream everyday and expect to keep a minimal weight gain.  So just to recap, I had injured myself in late April, and from May 4th to July 4th, only gained 2 lbs as a result.  From pure laziness and stupid stress eating, I gained an additional 6 in 3 weeks.  This is horrible. Like I was pretty depressed about that number for a few days, and rightly so!

But, instead of quitting, instead of shaming myself and falling back into old habits, I just dusted my ass off and hit the ground running, twice as hard! I still have a lot of work to do, as it has only been a week, and old habits y'all, they die HARD!! I have started a 90 day program from this hot momma here. These work outs are very, um, simple and easy? In all reality, they seriously kick your buns! And I need a good kick in the buns! I don't follow her eating plan verbatim, but changes are being made, little by little.  I am pretty stoked I made it through one week and didn't skip a beat at all! Can't wait to see how I look in 30, 60 and 90 days. Maybe I'll post all the pictures...if you're nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment